Board Books 101 Online
With over 30,000 titles published for children last year, it can be challenging to see the forest through the trees. Identifying new titles for use in programs, displays, teacher collections, and class visits can be challenging and time consuming.
In this interactive webinar program, Jill Burket Ragase will give you a variety of tools that you will be able to use to:
• Understand the role of Board Books in a well-balanced collection
• Ideas for housing, storage, and display
• An overview of recommended titles from the last 24 months
We will begin with a review of infant and toddler development focusing on the role of early literacy. This webinar will also feature a robust round up of must have board books including under the radar items, choices for programs, and un-reviewed titles. Program ideas and pairings and an extensive bibliography are also included.
- Thursday, June 17, 2021
- 1:00pm - 2:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.